Skip to main content

Events of the day

I woke up very very tired this morning so I didn't go to hics :( .Ive been able to keep my brain super stimulated though!I paid most of my bills!Ive only got the gov left and mass health!Rent and electric gets taken out automatically.One of the pretty ladies that live in the building needed something printed!This is what is so cool about it though,she fbed me and asked!At first I couldn't figure out how I could print it,no pull down menus available!Then I tried a key on my keyboard and that worked!Tomorrow KJ is making a home visit at 8 am then I'm gonna go to the YMCA for resistance training.Then homemaker service comes over and with this new company I'm sure someone will be here :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!