Skip to main content

Doctor visit

My appointment with my neurologist went okay I guess!I just expect more out of myself!Physically I'm fine its just the cognitive part I think I can do so much better!I did well on the memory tests where I'd have to just repeat words and numbers,say numbers back in different ways,highest to lowest etc but,I kinda bombed on tyring to remember words when he alternated my concentration!I did mention I've noticed my eyes not working together and that once I had glasses made to help with this issue but I can't find them!He mentioned an eye doctor that sounded very familiar,thankfully KJ was there and got all the information on it so maybe we can get another pair made :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!