Skip to main content

my great day

My day started with two LARGE cups of dunkin dounuts french vanila coffee :)!Then my not so little princess came over and we sent quality time together :)!Then my youngest princess came over and I got to spend some quality time with her too!She didn't need as much help as we had disscussed before too,good thing but,still gutta be carefull with my finances!I mailed the lady who runs the research program at spaulding rehab,told her my choise for what study I want to work at,assisted tehnology was my choise,Ill wait for a responce.Ive worked at spaulding before,I think about 1 and  1/2 years ago!This  is my job,working on myself and trying to help any and all survivors I can!I guess to make a little money too :)!Ive done a very little fbing too!Tomorrow Ive got trips planned to and from stop and shop in Holbrook!I can scoot home from there and probally will!:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!