Skip to main content

Frustration

The office needs a copy of my bank statement.I took out my print cartridges,shook them,now I'm having tons of trouble reinserting them in my printer!It has always been hard but Ive done this successfully before!My foot was giving me too much pain to go bowling tonight :(.Dr.Juric called with results from the mri!He said its fluid that became hard!I'm gonna have him remove it!I will get a call again when it can be done,that's the way the last appt. got  made and it worked out well!They leave me a voice mail,I retrieve my messages,type the info on to notepad,send KJ an email with all the details then she writes it in my pocket calendar!Its been a great system so far but now I'm even gonna get busy er with the Boston university study coming up,I forwarded the email I got from them!I like working and involving my puter!Anne from the office called and said I could use the puter at the office to print a copy of my bank statement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!