Skip to main content

today

I had hics today :)!Just regular groups but,KJ ran another group where we really had to work our brain super HARD!We would kinda like go throu steps in this activity having to remember the previous step we just had taken!I want to tell you that was extremely difficult for me!That tells you I need to do some work in that area!I got a call from a lady who lives in the next door apt, she said want some company tonight?Lisa and I will be ova bout 6.30!The lady that lives next to her fell and was in tears so they had to cancel :(!Tomorrow I start my Wednesday workouts at the "y"!Tomorrow cmD makes a home visit at 9 am then I go to the "y" then to hics for dinna and planning at the charlie horse.I want to plan another karioakie night!That was not only fun doing it but reading all the comments I got from posting the vid of me doing it.Then Jan reposting it on her page!Her comment then others!Its just so great to be able to do all these things but to get the super great support from everyone,Im just so happy to be alive :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!