Skip to main content

3.17.11

Ive been on the go all day :)!Hics was great then I went to walmart,got a printer cable and same thing!My puters not speaking with my printer!Time to use my commen sence!I think Ill delete my printer then install it again!Maybe tomorow Ill attemp that task but,Ive got something else tomorrow!Something very important to me!Part one of the driving evaluation!If I get through part one,part two is like drivers ed in hs!Ive got to streatch well when I wake up tomorrow cause I must do everything in my power to make sure I dont start having a bad attack of tremers (shaking uncontrollibly)tomorrow!I just hope I allowed to get relaxed my way!Thats when I get real tremulos,when my muscules are tence!Ive got much better with them since Ive been doing nauhtilis training and taking a muscule relaxent but,its a tencefull atmosphere there!Part one I just watch a blinking light with my foot on the simulated accellerator,when it stops I step on the simulated brake petal!After thats over I go to the "y" so let hope the tremers stay away tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!