Skip to main content

1.13.11

Ive got alot of things Im working on right now but,I think the most important thing is to get a copy of my ins. card printed!To do that Ive got to install my new print cartridge!I believe I can do it myself but,cmD is making a home visit today so I think its best to wait!Ive almost got the phone Im using now to get my blog page up so then I could blog wherever I get a signal and I have verizone so I get a signal everywhere!Ive been told my wii game plays dvds!That would be great cause the sound is not workin when I try to play a dvd with my laptop!Im also working with my pocket pc.I know I should try to stick with one project at a time but,Ive learned that when I get frustraited with something to stop and go back to it lata!Im doing just that but,Ive gutta keep my brain working in the the time till I do :)!My maid also comes today,late afternoon thou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!