Skip to main content

4.18.18 around 6pm

I've had a busy day! 1st KJ made a home visit and I was given the okay to share the disheartening news she told me a while ago. KJ is leaving the program :(! She's gonna go back to school and earn her master's and get married! The man she's marrying is a military man and is going to Tennessee so she's going too:(. This is a bummer for me but I'm real happy for her. I've been with KJ for nine yrs now and I'm gonna miss her so so much:(! She knows me better than anyone! All I can say is I wish her the very best and have no idea of how much I enjoyed the time I had the pleasure of working with her! Then I had a nurse come by to look at my bum,she got right on the phone to my pcp's office and made an appt. to have it looked at! I'm gonna see a physician's assistant Friday @ 2pm! I just want not to be in pain! Then my homemaker came! Now to heat up dinna, oh just want to thank KJ for everything She's done, you are the very bestest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!