Skip to main content

3.5.18 around 3.30pm

The nurse came ova and as he was buzzing my apt. another agency called to make an appt. to come ova! I tend to get confused very easily and this was intensely confusing! I'm waiting for a nurse to come and another agency  is calling to schedule an appt. to have a nurse come! The only thing I could do was to open notepad and type all the info. down! What I should have done was check my pocket calendar first! With my spastisody though I can't move fast or I'll end up typing something wrong or knocking something over or just fu something! I've learned all this over the years of living with my brain injury! KJ also came and she was impressed by how I've learned to deal with all my injury took from me :)! We all know how I like impressing young pretty ladies! She also was able to make me feel less anxious about my surgery by devising a plan I can have transportation take me to Ss hosp. and get me home too! I'm gonna have to stay overnight though cause I live alone :(!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!