Skip to main content

2.15.18 around 8pm

Today I met hics at the south shore mall(plaza)! I wanted to get some fudge but I stopped at Godiva candy and got a few candies! I didn't get enough though, it was gone b4 I got home! I went from there to Braintree rehab to get my Botox shots. Then I had my driver drop me at the store, it was dark out by this time! I tipped over on my scooter :(! I was able to right my scooter and continue on my way but someone called the emergency and I had two fire trucks come to see if I was okay and needed any help!  I've gutta be much more careful entering the ramps getting on these sidewalks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!