Skip to main content

10.10.17 around 9pm

I've been to hics today and that was brain stimulating! I got a text earlier from the person who runs the studies at Spaulding rehab in Boston Ma. I had a difficult time processing the infomation in the text so I asked KJ if she could help! We never got to it though! I get home to my cell phone ringing! It was that person! I started a study while I was an in pationt there so this was part of it. She asked things about how I'm living now, things I need help with and how I feel about it! She also asked about my state of mind! If I was happy with the way my life is going now! I had to compare how it was before my tbi to present day! Really there is no comparison! I got my tbi on 4/14/02, in 01 I had my best year finachialy, I made a little over $150,000 so I was living the high life :)!The good thing about the call is I get paid $60 for ten minites on the phone :)! Yesterday someone came over to talk about starting therapy again. We talked for a bit and mutually came to the conclusion what a I really need is a nurse to periodicaly come over to make sure I'm staying healthy! Tomorrow a nurse is coming by at 7.30 am! She 1st asked for 7am! Tomorrow I've got the nurse then KJ then I'm goin to hics for fall themed trivia night :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!