Skip to main content

8.5.17 around 11am

I'm sleeping very well I believe my ribs are all healed up :)! Tomorrow is gonna be a day I've gutta stay home to do a 24 hr urine collection for the kidney doc. It's kinda complicated with all the steps it requires to do it properly, KJ helped me to understand  what I've gutta do and when but I'm still very anxious about it! Two things I'm prone to forget are, shake the jug up before pouring in the tube I send off and write start and stop times! There is more I've gutta remember too like putting the preservative in before and the thing it came in, record the amount for 24hrs. I'm telling you leading my life is a full time job to do it successfully :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!