Skip to main content

4.5.17 around 8.15pm

This has been a jam packed day! I started with a home visit from KJ! I was again  100 percent accurate loading my med box! I think that's three or four weeks in a row being perfect on my meds! I get upset with myself when it's less then accurate cause I think I've gutta be, part of being totally independent! Then she took me to my pcp appointment, it was great she came too! So much information was given I got so overwhelmed it's far from funny! Then tonight I met hics at Jake and Joe's restaurant in Braintree Mass for dinna and planning! We're  gonna have a karaoke night in April :)! I go weighted at my pcp's too and he was happy I gained some! Imagine that, my doctor wants me to gain weight,  my vitals were all not just fine they were GOOD! Now we wait for the results from my blood work! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!