Skip to main content

2.24.17 near 12.30pm

I forgot (go figure)AZ from SSES and KJ were making a home visit this morning! I answered the door for AZ in my boxer shorts! I said "wait a minute while I put some pants on"! I have been blogging my plans for the next day but I must have not last night! I've gutta add the task of checking my pocket calendar every morning! I'm kinda angry at myself too cause my place wasn't looking it's best :(!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!