Skip to main content

1.26.17 around 6pm

Today I had hics :)! We just had a fun day celebrating the Chinese new year! We played a game similar to bingo with a cultural twist to it! The twist was learning about Chinese culture in a fun way! It seems as if in that culture the year your born relates you to an animal! I was born in 1958, that's the year of the dog! On the way home I asked my driver to drop me at Wg's, I asked KJ to drop a script off there yesterday and I've got trust issues with the batteries in my scooter so this way I can pick up my med, get some other stuffs and not get anxious about my battery life :)!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!