Skip to main content

11.16.16 around 9.15pm

Today I had the appeal of "the ride" recertification! KJ met me there and it's a good thing she did! This is a very confusing building! I had to go up to the 5th floor and I found an elevator but it only went to the 2nd floor so I had to ask anyone I could find how I can get there! The appeal went well they just had to find out what went wrong when I had the last one! I had to admit last time a pretty young lady interviewed me and of course I put on my mucho image to try to impress this babe! Wrong time wrong place to do this so That's what I said to them now I wait for their ruling on this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!