Skip to main content

8.3.16 after 10.50am

KJ has been ova and I've gutta say we make an awesome team! Working for the comen goal of making Jamie successful at leading an independent life :)! You know me I think I would be successful without this chic's help but she knows me well now and what I struggle with and is right there to lend a hand :)! Today we worked on my online account with "the ride"! It seems that after my certification I'm listed as conditional whatever that means. I've gutta send in a bunch of paperwork, this is where KJ's greatness comes into play. She told me not to worry about it, she would take care of all their needs :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!