Skip to main content

1.11.14 b4 noon

I got up this morning not sure what day it is! I quickly got my mind organized and realized it was Saturday!Then I made sure by firring up my computer,going to my online calendar,getting my head in gear as to what  I need 2 do 4 today :)  !Living with tbi I've gutta have a system of  checks and double checks! :)I know I'm getting a peapod order delivered btw 12-2 pm that's only cause I made sure I wouldn't forget that by saving the confirmation email from peapod and posting the time on fb!All these things I've gutta do to live totally independent!I always try to figure even the smallest of things all by myself but its great to have a reliable back up system!I've either got to change my keyboard or do a good cleaning of this one!The keys are getting blackened,makes it very hard to see the keys!So pardon the typos!I have got my spell check working again but only if I remember 2 use it :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!