Skip to main content

10.24.13 after 9pm

I've had a very good day :)!I had a very good time at our conference today!I saw many survivors that I havn't seen in a long time but like last year,not too many of the vender's I used to see every year at our conference :)!The guest speaker was talking about living our lives the way I already live mine!I've said this many times,You must look at what is positive in your life and not dwell on the negative,always look at the glass as 1/2 full :)!I've been that way just about all my life b4 and after my tbi!Now even more so cause if I can wake up from a coma there is nothing I can't do :)!I've just got to take my time and try to think things through!I really believe I can do anything.I've passed part 1 of the driving eval after 2 times of not passing so things just take me longer but I CAN do it :)!Tomorrow I've got pt @10 am then I'm thinkin of callin Lisa and seein if she wants to hang out @ D&D's  4 lunch :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!