Skip to main content

4.14.13 b4 noon

It was 4/14/02,I was with MMD in my apartment in N.Quincy,Kenny was still fast asleep.I was meeting some friends at someplace in Halifax or Hanson.I was on my motorcycle having a great morning getting the early Sunday afternoon wind in my face!I remember we met quite a crowd of people there,coffee was flowing then the beer was flowing even better!I remember a friend,JW,wanted me to go riding with him and others but MMD wanted to stay so me always wanting her to be happy,I stayed and had more beer!It was getting late in the afternoon and MMD had to be home for her X to drop her son off!So I paid the tab,hoppeds on my bike and started my way to MMD's apartment.I was on rt 44 or 58 when this older big car seemed like it was gonna pull out in front of me so I tried to avoid this by tring to make a sharp right hand turn down a side street!I couldn't make the turn.I remember coming to for just a moment seeing this young man talking to police saying he just ran right in to me!Then nothing,I do remember some I guess dreams while being comatose but maybe I'll get in to that on another post.If I had only gone 4 a ride with JW I may have avoided having to live with tbi but,hindsight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!