Skip to main content

10.15.12

A lot has happend already today and my brain can't handle a lot of information like it used to!I did have a doctors appointment but I was supposed to get a ride from the new case manager at hics but something came up and she couldn't make it.I had to call "the ride" cause the web site is just too difficult to understand,I think I've got all my trips right now but,I don't have a way to check and make sure anymore so I've just got to have faith they are right.Then they give me a hard time about how I book my rides for Wednesdays!I've got to book them the way I do cause if I don't they have a pick up time to go to hics that dosn't work!There is more too I'm just having trouble getting or finding it in my brain :( !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!