Skip to main content

3.13.12 late afternoon

Ive still gutta do that project for Corey,KJ makes a home visit tomorrow so maybe we can work on it then!I refuse to start worrying about things,everything is gonna work out!Ive got to be my optimistic self!I'm also going to the ymca  tomorrow then trivia night at hics!I really like trivia,gives me a chance to show off my smarts:)!Seriously it works the brain real hard!I know the answer,I have to search my brain for it,then carry it down to verbalize the answer!I not only have to find the answer,Ive then got to concentrate on how I say it!Those are  the parts of my brain that got injured the most!The parts of my brain don't communicate well with each other,the passing of neurons to the different lobes.I'm in the process of rewiring my brain cause the motorcycle accident basically cut all the wires!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!