Skip to main content

1.5.12

Its really hard hard to accept the fact that its the yr 2012!I remind myself every time I make a blog post!Ive decided Im gonna take a cruise :)!Im gonna go to a travel agent,tell them my needs and see whats available :)!KJ said she would go to the t a with me which is great cause gutta make sure I get all my needs met,I'm gonna have a blast :)!I was thinking about getting an apple desktop too but,after I pay for a cruise,I don't feel right bout dishing out 2 grand 4 a puter so Ill just get another dell :)!The house in Scituate is on the market so I need to get all my tools to Holbrook!I said to KJ Ive got to hire someone to transport my tools!She said,"you don't have anyone who can help you move them,what about your brother"?They are heavy but I used to move them around all by myself but,thats me!We,the staff at hics and the hics van are gonna go transport my tools:)!I said what would make easy er is a two wheel dolly or something similar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!