Skip to main content

Today's happenings

I had Ot this morning and I came in with a task,related to Ot,I needed to do!I got my new therapy appointments,I need them written in my pocket calendar!With the help of my therapists I,YES I,was able to write on the dates in my pocket calendar the time and kind of therapy I'm having!Its these little victories Ive got to reach way around my back,give myself a pat and say "great job"!I was using a pen I can get from one of the websites they gave me,gutta put that on the "to do" list!I got home for just about 30 mins then off to the "y"!On some machines my wrist wants to bend in an awkward way!Allie knows this so she got a like brace for me to use while I do my workout!Thanks Allie,your the best!I got home then scooted to walgreens,I wanted to get some pizza to cook up then this steak and cheese sub was there just looking so so good!I got a couple pizzas and that steak and cheese sub,Ill use my toaster oven and have a grinder tonight :) !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!