Skip to main content

7.5.11 pm

Ive had a great day!Hics was fantastic today even AS ran the last group of the day!I dont think she's run a group in months!Last week it was CM,this week its AS!They both do very well running groups,I guess I missed it but it was good to see them both back in action!DM is makin a home visit tomorrow and KJ commin too!This will be KJ's 2nd trip ova here but,I had to make sure the place looks good!It pretty much always is clean but I ran the vac and wiped the counters anyway!My rides for tomorrow dont look good!They have me at the "y" for under an hour!Gonna think this through but probally gonna have to cancell my trips to and from the "y" :(!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!