Skip to main content

Kenny's visiting hrs

I booked a ride to get me there at 12 then a return at 1!They got me there at 11.15!My return wasnt untill 1.05!I just started mingling with all of Kenny's great family!There was like a puter monitor that dissplayed lots of pics of Kenny throu the years!I met so many people but cant remember any names,all great people!The staff at the home were great to me!I saw an old friend I played hockey with and worked with at hatherly cc!I asked "Billy,are you playing any puck?"I guess we are all getting older cause he said he's 55!He looks the same as he did when we were working together,I guess some 30 yrs ago! It was sad but,I think Kenny has that great smile on his face after seeing all the great people that came to see him off on his journey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!