Skip to main content

today 12.?.10

I don't know the date yet,go figure,but I do know its Sunday:)!Today I'm gonna go to church :)!I have kinda a routine I do every morning!Besides the normal bodily function's I always check my ride times on-line cause there is no way Ill remember them from last night!I keep the program open too cause I just checked em and now I forget them!I blog every morning and have for years.Coffee of Corce,I just found spell check on my blog,maybe that will make it a little less irritating to read!Oh and check my fb page cause there is always something there from one of my friends to make me smile :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!