Skip to main content

oncologist

I guess I had seen this doc before cause he knew everything about me!He wanted to know what my psa count was so he got on the phone to dr Star and dr Blacks office!My count is 1.6 I think,not high enough to do anything yet!He said just gotta keep an eye on it.He says cause I have no continece or bowll problems,no need to get alarmed.Another doctor that said my problems I was havin with my bowells was caused by my cancer!That was one issue that made it so awefull living with Ed!He used to insult my intelligence and riddicule me by saying I was just being lazy!See he works with someone with prostrate cancer but,I guess hes not intelligent enough to know it affects everyone different!While he may have side effects that cause him issues,I may not and likewise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!