Skip to main content

living with a brain injury

Living with tbi is the hardest thing Ive ever had to deal with and Ive dealt with hard issues many times before!Divorce and a broken neck,2nd cervical vetabrate!This is so hard thou!I cant help but think of all Ive lost!My career,worked my way up to be the best at what I did!Worked for a great coponey that paid me as the best!2001 I had my best year,well in the six figure catagory,seeing the perfect(for me)lady,we had plans to get married but,she couldnt deal with my tbi :(!Yes life WAS easy!Now everything is a struggle!Even simple things I now struggle with!Its been said why do it!I do it cause I believe I can do anything,and do it well!When I struggle with anything,I think of ways I can make it easyer!That is what drives me crazy thou,the fact b4 I didnt even have to think of how to do some task,I was able to just do it.Now Ive got to give my total concentration to a specific tast and even it dosent always go right!
Now my job is to work on myself!Im gonna work at it with the same determination that helped me succeed in the glass buisness!
Even things as simple as getting myself dressed,I neva knew how hard it is to get both hands to work together!Thats why I have major issues with things like tieing my shoes,sneackers!cont

Comments

Kelly said…
This is one of your best posts yet Jamie. Keep writing!
jamie said…
hi Kelly,how you doin?Jamie

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!