Skip to main content

3.8.15 around 10.40am

I didn't do church this morning, it seems I need to take some time to get myself ready for the coming week! I missed the YMCA last Monday cause I didn't take time on Sunday to do just that. I know church is important in my life, I've gutta find a way to make it as important as everything else I'm involved in! What a project it was to get in touch with Lisa this morning to let her know I can't go! She is staying the weekend at her mother's in Braintree! I've got her cell # in my cell somewhere so I just tried all the numbers I have that could be her's! Then I remembered we were texting back and forth so I looked at the conversations I had on my cell,recognized one and texted her! It worked:)! So today I'm gonna take it easy and maybe make a batch of mac and cheese or fet alf. I do need some freash 2% milk so a scoot to the store is gonna be a must do :)! My check is due Tuesday and appears in my account on Wednesday so I'm making a Walmart order up! I put in my cart a Wii fi memory card for my camera! I've got one around somewhere but I'm having some trouble finding it! You've gutta put it in a memory card reader that attaches to a usb port on a computer to install the software I'm thinking it could be in a card reader in one of my other devises! I'll spend some time looking for that today too! If I can locate it then I'll install the software on my desktop and edit my Walmart order! This memory card eliminates the need to hook up a cable to my camera to download my pics! It would also work with my tablet too! My wireless network is top notch and it can handle everything I throw at it! I think my tablet has a card reader on it too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!