Skip to main content

3.14.15 after 8pm

I haven't herd from Lisa so it doesn't look like we're gonna do church tomorrow :(! Hopefully the weather is okay tomorrow so I can take a scoot to Wg's to get some coffee creamer and $20 cash back! I like to have $20 on me at all times! I've only got $15 now :(! I got a peapod order this morning so I don't need any food they do have a scrip ready though I spoke with the pharmacy this morning and explained the weather hasn't been good for me to scoot up there but I do want it! They all know me at Wg's even in the pharmacy, they all call me Jamie!:) See if they didn't know me they'd call me james! I like being called Jamie, chicks dig it :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!