Skip to main content

3.21.15 around 10am

My not so little girl's B-day is tomorrow! I think she's turning 28 yrs young :)! I knew it was not to long after Kenny's B-day but thanks to fb I was sure it is tomorrow :)! Today I did something way out of the ordinary! I made myself a very little breakfast! I just nuked up some turkey bacon! I'm thinking later getting ready to make a cheese turkey bacon turkey burger on whole wheat bread for dinna tonight! I was also thinking of making fettuccini alfreado! Maybe I'll do both. Its snowing out, I need to make a Wg's scoot! I'll wait and see if it stops before I attempt to make this needed scoot!  I'd book a ride there for tomorrow  but I'm hopping Lisa and I are gonna go to church tomorrow! If we do I'm sure Lisa will stop there so I can pick up a few items! There are things I can't get at the store like protein shakes and French vanilla coffee creamer! I gutta check to see if any meds are ready too! I'll be happy when this weather isn't a factor  with my freedom! Even when I get te scooter I want the weather won't matter as much cause it goes faster which  means I wouldn't be exposed to it as long :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!