Skip to main content

3.14.15 around 9pm

I finally got mass health paid for this month. I tried to pay this when I was paying my other bills but the web site wasn't cooperating at all! This time I got the link from my favs but it still gave me issues! I'd type in all my information,click continue and the same page would come up again without my information! I finally figured out why. It seems the expiration date to my card would change going from function to function! I learned do that function last, its paid now! Geese this is the state, you'd think they'd want to TAKE your money easier than this ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!