Skip to main content

3.16.15 8.30am

Interesting fact, Ive got a link on my blog, "stats"! It shows how people who view my blog enter, from what site and what kind of devise it came from! It seems 23% of visitors are using an I phone and entering from Facebook! I used to be able to click on something and get email addresses of individual viewers but that's either not working or I forget how I did it :(! I've got a big audience from the United states and Russia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!