Skip to main content

3.30.15 after 8.20pm now

I'm not sure what happened but my last post shared with fb! I remember pulling down something on a pull down menu but I can't remember where or what it was! I've gutta look at the positive in all of this, if I found it b4, I'll find it again! hopefully I won't have to, will see if this blog shares! I made fettuccine Alfredo tonight I thought I was gonna make a batch but ended up eating all I made, it was real good too! Tomorrow I've got the hics bowling tournament at Boston bowl! I believe the program buys pizza too :)! I'm taking "the ride" to and from there too! Go team Jones :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!