I scooted 2 Wg's and dug from my brain the items I forgot yesterday :)! I went there with the purpose of picking up my meds, then I remembered the things I forgot to get yesterday! I picked up my meds, got #20. cash back, I thought I needed coffee creamer but I saw this morning I still have an unopened container so with my check not being deposited till Tuesday I figured that can wait! When that happens I can do my, what has turned out to be, bimonthly peapod order :)! Now I've got enough cash 4 the week ahead :)! Planning in advance another thing I'm supposed to struggle with but I do very well thinking in advance and being prepared!
Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again :)!
Comments