Skip to main content

6.6.14 around 3pm

I'm so happy I'm free! I just brewed a pot of afternoon coffee! It's things like this that I wasn't free 2 do while living in Scituate! When my mother passed it got worse! She would recognize when a certain person was being unfair to me and basically not giving me credit for my progression! I wasn't allowed to make coffee, cook anything that wasn't cooked in  the microwave! I couldn't even have anybody over the owner didn't know! I felt that was a major insult 2 my intelligence! I know I made a few mistakes after she passed but I learned from those mistakes and isn't that what life is! I guess what I'm trying to say is I've proved that I'm very responsible and all those restrictions were not necessary! I've still got some items from my apartment in Quincy I haven't gotten yet! MMD helped pack up my apartment in Quincy, I've gutta get a hold of her but I forget her landline number and she doesn't respond to email! I had a shot glass collection of places I've been and a Harley Davidson koo koo clock! She liked them both,I don't know if she would admit to having them if she did :( !   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!