Skip to main content

4.11.15 after 5.20pm

I finished out my Saturday afternoon by placing my Walmart.com order :)! I just needed some new socks and Sprayway glass cleaner! That's the company that makes Giant glass cleaner and Settles glass cleaner for them! They just make up a different label and attach it to the can! I've used this for years working for Sg then Gg! It's an alcohol base cleaner so because of that it also disinfects! I was able (when I was working) get it for nothing so I tried it on everything and it worked on everything too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!