Skip to main content

11.16.14 around 9.30am

I seem to have misplaced my laundry card :(! I know last Monday I had it out so my homemaker could do a load! I can remember picking it up off my table and I always put it in the same place in my wallet! This time it's not there:(! I looked all around my apartment, my walker, my scooter, freezer, refrigerator and nothing! That's one reason why I don't like to carry too much value on it so when something unexpected like this happens! I think I've seen I can buy another card at the machine I use to add value to my card. It seems I'm gonna have to purchase another laundry card! It's just a purchase I didn't expect! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)