Skip to main content

1.7.15 after 7.30pm

I've had a great day! First I started out making sure of all my up coming dentist appointments! I went to the YMCA and leg pressed 350lb 12 controlled repetitions! Do you think I can do 400lb? I think that sounds like a goal :)! I'm gonna stay at 350 just for now then gradually work my way to 400lbs :)! Not bad for a 56yr old brain injury survivor! I also learned that Ali McMinn has become the partnership program director! Ali was one of the first people I worked with! Congrads go out to Ali :)! Tonight was a great time at Chillies in Braintree! I scanned the whole menu and couldn't  find what I wanted so time to ask the waitress if they can make an order not on  the menu! I got a bacon swiss cheese burger :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!