Today I'm gonna go to the doctor who diagnosed my pinched nerve in my shoulder and KJ makes a home visit after 8.30am! I pray my transportation works out better than yesterday's! I went to hics on "the ride" that worked out fine then I was gonna go to therapy using transportation provided by my insurance provider and they pulled a no show! What a fiasco that was! I had two supports calling them and they kept on saying "be there shortly"! It got to be passed my appointment time and finally they showed! At that point I had him drive me home! Lesson learned, never use them again!
Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again :)!
Comments