Never made it to the beach today :(! Somehow my trips got canceled :(! This has happened before, I check on them the night before, I check again the following morning and they say canceled! I ended up doing laundry and after I finished took a ride to the store! I booked most of my trips for the week but I need to add value to my account then book the rest! I've got a phone # to call and my value is recognized immediately! If I add value online it takes two business days! I think I just need a trip home from therapy! I don't know if KJ and I did this through my insurance provider either! I can't seem to hold much information in my injured brain :(!
Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again :)!
Comments