Skip to main content

1.21.16 after 7.30pm

 I've been lazy all day today! I have been monitoring my bank accounts all day though not cause I'm waiting for something to appear but just cause I can :)! I've gutta see if I can go to Colonial savings bank on my bike though cause I need to put some funds in a much higher yield account of some sort! I'm thinking a cd or whatever is suggested to me by any advisors there! I'm thinking it's gutta be near the old S&S in Holbrook, if so that's well within ridding range! I guess I'm just waiting for warmer weather but I should be able to withstand the weather just by wearing my cold weather ridding gear! I've got my outback ridding coat I can wear to go. That should keep me toasty all the way there and back :)! Tomorrow KJ is making a home visit and I've made my KJ list but I'm holding off doing my meds cause I've got some meds I got from that place I had to stay way too long at and I could use her expert help blending them with all my other meds! I could do this task without any help but I've taken a med from the package they come in and you've gutta push the tablet through a paper back, and one went flying on me before! I found it but still I'll be more confident having her there in case it happens again! This survivor has got to make sure of everything to lead a successful independent life! Ive gutta have back ups for all my back ups :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!