Skip to main content

12.10.14 around 12pm

I've paid all my bills for this month except the IRS! They can wait! Between my child support payment and taxes I only got a little over $100 in my weekly salary check when I was working for Giant Glass! I had to claim three dependents too otherwise there wouldn't be enough after taxes to make my cs payment! See there are many reasons why I got in trouble with the IRS! I had made a deal with them to pay an extra $150 per month before my coma then my accident! I defaulted on that deal and had to hire a lawyer to strike another deal with them! This time it costs me $377. a month! That's a far cry from $150 but I'm doing very well sustaining my payments! I haven't missed a payment and I always pay them last! I had my normal issues navigating the Mass commonwealth site! They don't make it easy to find the right link to choose to pay my Mass health premium!  I was able to finally choose the right link! A lot of hit and miss thankfully I don't know how to give up! All I've got left is the IRS and they are gonna WAIT :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)