I just had a land line call from commonwealth care, I believe they have something to do with my health insurance, they wanted to know if I had any needs! I've got serious issues being able to think quickly so the only thing I could dig out of my brain was transportation! Now I can think of other things like therapy! I've got a full time job now its working on me! MMD said to me to put the same effort in to therapy as I did working for Giant Glass and if I've got to advocate to get what I need then I've gutta do just that! I think of so many things I could have said now but its too late :( ! I wish I had gotten her contact information!Just another thought way too late :( !
Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again :)!
Comments