I'm working on trying to get used to my mouse adaptor all over again! I can't tell you how much it helps with my uncontrollable shaking! I have the ability to scroll again too! Tomorrow I'm meeting hics at Houghton's pond in Milton Mass. for our annual cook out :). That will be so much fun! Staff always does a great job at this event! They do great barbequing, organize games and activities for us to do there too! I've started scanning the pics I found and posting the best to fb but what I really need to do is scan them then save them to a flash drive! I'll still save the hard copies but I wanna be mostly digital :)!
Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again :)!
Comments