Skip to main content

this week

This week on Tuesday I'm supposed to meet hics at dave and busters restaurant at the Braintree mall!I get kinda nervous when I meet hics places!This is at the Braintree mall though, if my return trip is very late, there is plenty to do there :) !I've gutta stimulate my brain today!I should do laundry, research life insurance,study permit, scoot 2 Wg's !I'm still getting used to my mouse adapter!It seems to loose the curser then I can't find it! hat is  a tbi moment 4 sure,  Ill find a way 2 deal with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!