Skip to main content

10.23.16 after 11.20am

I've booked all my trips for the week and it's gonna be an exciting week! Monday I do the YMCA then Tuesday is our conference at Florian hall in Dorchester Mass! Then Halloween parties both Wednesday night at hics and Thursday then the YMCA on Friday! I still don't have access to my online account with "the ride" which means I've gutta get used to being anxious all the time :(! You see living with a brain injury has left me very unsure of just about everything I do! I get very anxious on everything concerning "the ride"! The ability to monitor my trips and see them in print is such a loss for this survivor! I think all my bi friends can understand, when you live with a brain injury you've got to have back-ups for everything! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!