Skip to main content

10.22.16 around 10pm

Today I got an order from peopod and have lots of tasty things to eat and drink :)! I only got food stuffs though, I'll get my hygiene and cleaning supplies when I do my monthly big order when I get paid! I've been doing lots of browsing at amazon.com! I wanna get all my devices talking to each other, networked! I should be able to do this using MY wireless network! I put an item in my cart at amazon .com that will work to wire them all together! Just another project to get the wheels turning in my brain :)! Tomorrow I think I'm gonna need to take a ride to the store!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!