Skip to main content

7.5.15 around 7pm

Today I did all my laundry, scheduled all my trips for the week, that was different this week! I've got a lab appointment Tuesday and a podiatrist appointment Wednesday! They told me to drink lots of water for this test! I don't drink much water at all. I did buy some distilled water just for this though! LQ came over late this afternoon, I had her scratch the tickets I had but nothing :(! I don't see nearly enough of this babe since she moved to another building! :( 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)